Orthoplex White – Anxioton – 60t
- Features & Benefits
- Dose & Administration
- Additional information
- Caution & Contradindications
- Reviews (0)
Features & Benefits
Orthoplex Anxioton combines nutrients to support nervous system function with traditional herbal support for the symptomatic relief of mild anxiety, sleeplessness and stress. It includes herbal anxiolytics and nervines traditionally used in Western herbal medicine and Pacific Islander medicine along with Melissa officinalis, which is used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort.
- Kava is traditionally used in Pacific Islander medicine to relax the mind and relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
- In traditional Western herbal medicine Melissa officinalis & Passiflora support the nervous system and relieve symptoms of stress
- Kava is traditionally used in Pacific Islander medicine to support healthy sleep patterns
- Melissa officinalis and Passiflora are both used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to relieve restless sleep.
Dose & Administration
Adult Dose : Take 2 tablets once or twice daily
|Each tablet contains:
|Piper methysticum root dry ext.
|from Piper methysticum root dry
|contains std. Kavalactones
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa seed dry ext.
|from Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa seed dry
|Passiflora incarnata herb top flowering dry ext.
|from Passiflora incarnata herb top flowering dry
|Magnolia officinalis stem bark dry ext.
|from Magnolia officinalis stem bark dry
|Melissa officinalis flower and leaf dry ext.
|from Melissa officinalis flower and leaf dry
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
Manufacturing Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, povidone, crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 8000, purified water, carnauba wax.
Incidental Excipients: Acacia, maltodextrin
|5.5 × 5.5 × 10.2 cm
Caution & Contradindications
Not for prolonged use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. May harm the liver.
Mineral and nutrient supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Medications: Levodopa, CNS Depressants.
Pregnancy and lactation: Not suitable.